Monday, July 4, 2016

How I made my robot

How I made my robot

What I did
How it looked
Equipment used


We screwed on the body rings.








It looked plain.

Jun 14, 2016 2:27:26 PM.jpg


  • screw driver
  • screws

We screwed on the  battery cais







Jun 16, 2016 9:50:12 AM.jpg





  • Screw driver
  • Screws

I pat on eis and arms and feet








Jun 22, 2016 10:21:37 AM.jpg
  • Screw driver
  • Screws
  • Wir
  • stros

I pat the kan inside the body rings







It looks like a robotJun 22, 2016 10:22:37 AM.jpg


We pot in the batres and the robot moves






Jun 22, 2016 10:22:37 AM.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kirsty,

    I like that you put all the steps for how to make a robot in the right order. I have made a robot too it was hard. Next time you could try and make a bigger one or make one out of something different!

    From Lakin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks lakin for your comment. I like to see your picture of the robot. I try and make a bigger one
      From Kirsty

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment on my work.