Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My holiday in Queenstoewn



I  went in the holidays  with my family to have fun at Queenstown. Me and Dad  Went to the top off the mountain in the chair lift and me and Dad ran off the chair lift. Dad and I got off the chair lift and we went and put on our  helmets. we went to the  luge  and we went on the luge.   It was super fun because it was a Squiggly road  and went fast.  My favorite part off the holidays  was  puzzle world. I went in the maze and i  can't get out.        







      

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty,
    Looked like you had a lot of fun in Queenstown and it looked really hard to stop that tower from leaning.

    Sammie Room8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing looking holiday Kirsty! Did you go for a bush walk on holiday? You must be very strong to hold up that building too! I've been on that chairlift and you do have to run off quickly. I wonder what your favourite thing was? Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kirsty, look like you had fun. Was it scary on the chairlift? Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no it wasn't scary on the chairlift Jemma.

      Delete
  4. Wow Kirsty you must have superhuman strength to hold up that tower, was the chairlift fun, I have been on a chairlift before, it is really fun right, you must have had an AWESOME time!!!!
    From Wil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristy
    How long were you in the maze. It must of been real fun.
    From Steven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment on my work.