Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Special Olympics


Planning, Writing, and Editing:

WALT: Use different words to start my sentence.
           Use words like ‘and’ or ‘but’ to join ideas.









Publishing using Voice Typing:
    

Upon a time there was a Princess named Kirsty and she went with Mum and Joela swimming at the town pool, and she went on Wednesday. It was for the Special Olympics. I did blowing bubbles, floating, and kicking races. I got 4 certificates from Mayor Tony Kokshoorn. At the end, I went on the hydroslide. It was so big and long.




Pictures of the Special Olympics:






1 comment:

  1. Hello Kirsty, what a great day you had.
    I had trouble reading some of your writing.
    What will you do next time so your friends can read your writing?
    Miss J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment on my work.